Multimove Shipping and Trading Ltd is fast growing shipping AGENCY including all allied derivatives or diversified activities heading to supplement our valuable foreign principals projects precisely on required ratio to suit the purpose of achieving optimum output from their valuable investment in many sectors of multiple projects of diversified/derivatives alike containerization covering door to door transportation and delivery of cargo and systematic consolidation under the laid up system of NVOCC besides handling conventional vessels, bulk carriers, specialized chemical tankers, storage tankers for direct delivery of cargo including lightening cargo from bigger tankers at Outer anchorage for off-loading inside Port Jetty and Oil terminal through prescribed pipe-line on vigilant supervision of qualified surveyors without any adverse implication while discharging cargo.
Multimove Shipping and Trading Ltd is fast growing shipping agency in Bangladesh established in the year 1995 with The Mission is to know and understands the clients and to render the quality of services as they aspects, while availing opportunities to attract others by virtue of our tireless efforts and constant vigilance. Our Vision is to grow through services and commitments to our Principals, Customers, Investors and the Community. Our Efforts as follows,
- Complete range of full Sea and Air shipment, Forwarding, Customs clearance, Stevedoring and Domestic Transportation services provided within the country.
- Countrywide well equipped own offices with well experienced staffs. Now company total employee strength is about 50 personals in FOUR offices in the country.
- Companies Chairman, Managing Director, Directors has got an excellent past shipping backgrounds of 15-25 years practical experience in handling Liner Agency, Chartering, Manning, Leasburg, Oil Tanker, MLO Agency and NVOCC agency.
- Company executes its all business under the existing rules of Companies Act 1994 (Revised) and as per procedures indicated in The Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Companies initial paid up capital is USD5 Million and Authorized capital is USD10 Million.
- Companies Bankers are Basic Bank, Arab Bangladesh Bank, Bank-Al-Falah Ltd,